After exam , we all having a nine months "holiday" before we continue our study. OMG... this is the fifth day , i hald nothing to do . Stay in the house all day long makes me very boring . Finding job like a mad girl , asked friends , made calls all the day . Luckily, i got a part time job for one month period . It's not a long time i know if compared to the nine months time , but it's better than nothing i can do . Some wondered why i cant get a job since the job market still demand high . i agree that i'm picky . I hope what i do now will make use in my future career . I understand my personality , i know what i have to do . I try to gain experience and i 'm willing to learn something in my job . It's right that i do consider how much is my salary because i would like be paid ny what i did . I 'll keep trying and do my best to get what i want .I do believe " NO PAIN , NO GAIN " . ^^.
Yesterday , i went to pei yee's house to fill the upu form with pei yee , nick ,san and kek . It's really suffered to deal with those option , bunch of analysis need to be done , need to choose only 12 options from hundreds of courses . It's just crack my head !!! i wonder why they 'll ask me who I likED . I have to repeat that i'm a picky person . Yes , that's feeling happened once upon a time . However , i have to say that nothing i'll think bout except my study and my future . And again , like and love is two different things . What you like might not be what you love . What you love might not be what you own . Feeling comes , feeling gone ... In this moment , you might feel like you cant lose him in your life . But next moment , you might hate him even wish that he disappears in your life . This is life , no one cant predict anything .
没有评论:
发表评论