After a rest of one month period , finally i get a new job that is work as a tuitor in tuition center . I had worked as a tuitor before when I graduated from form 5 . That was a rough time for a fresh graduate that never teach student . In that time , i really get mad when i taught them . However , people get smarter as time pass by ... ^^ ... Now , i know the way to teach them already . Still i dont think i'm good enough as teacher but i will try my best and do my best to teach them .
I worked as a sales at a shop before chinese new year . Kindly to say that work was really exhausted . Dizzy , tired , painful leg and hand accompanied me all day long but i get a group of new friends . That's the biggest satisfy i get from this job .Sometimes , have to say that human beings cant predict what will happen in the future . In that time , something new happened on me . I barely couldnt believe that will happened on the kind of person like me . Thought to run away and dont want to face it . But the thing called "destiny" really wont let you go that easy with empty handed. It will ensure you accpet that what's happended on you . So , it's that what people always said : we have to learn the ways to accept facts and reality .
没有评论:
发表评论