It's been more than a year since my last update here. Everythings changed and i already have a different life. From the newbie in the university, i'm in my senior year for second semester. I have to say i admit that university life is totally different if compared to my previous school period. I was anxious, excited but what's left now is only tired. I dont know why i lost my passion to study. For me, it seems like i come for the only purpose here is to complete the course i study to obtain my degree. I tried to push myself to involve in some social activities but i think it didnt work for me.However, I'm still try to involve activities in next year. hopefully i can do the best for those plan. Luckily, i still have my friends, colleagues, lover and of course my family as my strongest backbones to support me to go through these obstacles.
For the very last 1 hour and 30 minutes of 2014, I wish all the person I care and love can achieve more and always be happy in the coming year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
回复删除